Need Help With Tank Surround

I just got a 33 gallon sump from a friend but the bottom surround has completely detached from the glass so when you pick the tank up the black surround just stays there on the ground.

The top of the tank surround has partly detached as well.

Just wondering if anyone knows what would be best to get this back attached? I tried some crazy glue, but it did not hold.

Any suggestions would be great.

When the tanks are made new, they use the silicone to also attach the trim to the glass.

I had the same thing happen to the top brace on my sump. It is not reall strructural unless it has a crossbrace. I used a razorblade to remove the silicone that was on the top of the glass and put a bead of silicone inside the brace groove and set it back on. It wont move again.
    If my wife asks, it was only $20.

Hardware:
    220 Gal Mostly SPS Reef, 66 gal sump with refuge, 33 gal refugium, Gen-X Mak-5 Return, 3 x IceCap 250 MH, 2 x 110 VHO, Deltec APF600 Skimmer and a Deltec AP-600, Geo 6-18 Calcium Reactor, 2 x Tunze Stream 6100, Profilux Plus II EX Controller.

Great, I will give that a shot, did you just go to Home Dept and grab some clear silicone?

If you live near a Home Hardware they have a house brand that is white with green lettering that says Aquarium Safe in large lettering on the side.
    If my wife asks, it was only $20.

Hardware:
    220 Gal Mostly SPS Reef, 66 gal sump with refuge, 33 gal refugium, Gen-X Mak-5 Return, 3 x IceCap 250 MH, 2 x 110 VHO, Deltec APF600 Skimmer and a Deltec AP-600, Geo 6-18 Calcium Reactor, 2 x Tunze Stream 6100, Profilux Plus II EX Controller.

I sure do, I will go there tomorrow and grab some. Thanks