Open brain issues....

The outter trim of my open brain seems to be curling back. It has been healthy for a while now, but now Im starting to see the skelleton showing and the brain is shrivelling.

Any ideas of what I can do to bring it back to fat and plumpie?
    I want a bigger tank! :biglaugh2

Check water quality first. Any time my corals are not doing well my first course of action is a water change. Is anything picking at it or stinging it?
    Jason

Could be so many reasons!
    water quality, hungry, flow, lighting, stress from a fish and/or other coral....
    Start going one by one and try to see what applies to yours.
    Carol
    Can we fit one more tank? :P
    Dont mind my spelling mistakes I've got an excuse...I'M FRENCH!

When my brain did that it was that the salinity was to high.
    Mark
    90g Display, 30gal sump w/ refugium, MAS CR418 calcium reactor w/ Mag5 and Blueline CO2, Vertex IN-180 protein skimmer w/ Mag5, Mag9.5 return, 150 Phosban Reactor w/ MJ 1200, 1 Ebo 200w heater, 90lbs. LR, 80lbs. Carib-Sea aragonite, Cooltouch MH lights -2 x 400watt (20K & 14K) PFO hoods & Coralife 65w PC in custom hood with fan, Coralife 3-3/4watt mini moonlights, 8 jet Closed Loop System w/Reef-flo Dart, Aqua-Safe RO/DI, JBJ Auto Top Off unit w/Mag 5 return, 12g Nano cube, 10g quarentine.

my water seems to be fine...recently did a water change. No other corals are around it to bother it...and the fish I have dont go near it. I added light to my tank recently but that hasnt helped it atall.

Well my water seems fine...

So last night I took the brain out of the tank and placed it in a seperate container filled with my tank water. I fed it some brine shrimp and shot some Reef Roids in its mouth! This morning...it looked like it plumped up a bit and looked better. Im wondering if the brain is a lil starving? How many times, what, and when would be the best ways to feed my open brain?

removing a coral is never a good idea but a last resort. moving causing more harm than good. you can feed them righ in the tank.
    brine is useless IMO. regular shrimp or scallop pieces are better. you can use a pvc tube to feed them and stick a plastic pop bottle with the end cut off onto the pvc. works to protect the food from being stolen.
    lighting and water husbandry are number 1 issues.
    I have 3 brains and for some reason 2 of them have no inflated much as of late. they sometimes do this for whatever reason but if they stay like that for a period of time them something is wrong.

well I guess it was kinda last resort. It was lookin quite ill. Ill give your way of feeding a try tonight and see how it goes. Thanks!!!