Need PC fans to drop the temp in my tank

I got a digital thermometer with probe today and noticed my temp is much higher than I thought.

I am sitting at 85 degres during the day with my MH on

What are the best PC fan's that I can buy in ottawa to blow across the top of my tank to lower temps?
    Click For Pictures

90g AGA Reef Ready bare bottom with 100lb of cooked Hatian LR, 40g breeder sump, Mag9.5 pump, Coralife 48" Auqualight Pro, Euro-Reef RS135, Sequence Barracuda pump, SpectraPure Maxcap RO/DI

IceCap sells variable speed fans which I use, blows near the lights. Or just goto Princess Auto and buy a few from there. Or just "gut" and old pc...

Quote Originally Posted by DARK
    IceCap sells variable speed fans which I use, blows near the lights. Or just goto Princess Auto and buy a few from there. Or just "gut" and old pc...
    Yeah thats exactly what I need.

http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/s...uct_ID=ic-pfan

But no idea where I could find that in Ottawa.
    Click For Pictures

90g AGA Reef Ready bare bottom with 100lb of cooked Hatian LR, 40g breeder sump, Mag9.5 pump, Coralife 48" Auqualight Pro, Euro-Reef RS135, Sequence Barracuda pump, SpectraPure Maxcap RO/DI

I bought 4 40 cfm pc fans and installed them in my canopy to help with cooling. I still get around a 5 degree temp increase over 3 1/2 hr time period the MH's are on. This is in a 75 gallon tank. I think i paid $1.99 each for the fans at princess auto and run them on the same timer as the MH's. They also sell power supplies if you don't have any old ones laying around from defunk electronics.
    In hobby 3 years. 75 gallon Reef tank and 90 gallon tank half full with mollies, guppies and Red Eared Sliders.

Quote Originally Posted by insl8r
    I bought 4 40 cfm pc fans and installed them in my canopy to help with cooling. I still get around a 5 degree temp increase over 3 1/2 hr time period the MH's are on. This is in a 75 gallon tank. I think i paid $1.99 each for the fans at princess auto and run them on the same timer as the MH's. They also sell power supplies if you don't have any old ones laying around from defunk electronics.
    I would prefer to have two fans at 100cfm because I am upgrading my lighting to 2x250w MH. I will plug them into my coralife power center timer so that they only come on when my MH do.
    Click For Pictures

IJO might have some or Marinescape... around 40$.

The guys at Marinescape don't have the higher CFM ones. They refer you to a computer store down at the Baxter center (Pincrest/417 area). I do not think they match the CFM's of the IceCaps either though.
    I looked, but did not really need the fans for my canopy, the basement seems to be keeping it cool enough for my tank at the moment.

I have some that I bought at Princess Auto, they're only 2.5''-3.5'' and they move ALOT of air but they are noisy.
    55G CSS 3004, 2 Seio 620, 220WT5HO lighting, Yellow tang, yellow tail damsel, 2 clownfish, 1 shrimp, pulsing, soft corals.

check at www.oemexpress.com I buy all my computer parts from them..some of the best prices and they are downtown Ottawa (Catherine St)
    I want a bigger tank! :biglaugh2

liv
    princess auto for sure.. ~2$ to 5$ they are great.
    if none left.. go to computer recyclers or pccyber.