Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reef Related Art

I just picked this up from the framer on the weekend. I actually got the print while on vacation this summer.

Ok, try this again. Sorry for the crappy camera skills.

zoo

That is awsome let me know if ever you come across something like that again.

Johnny: I got the print in a little gift shop in Montebello Quebec. If I recall, the print was only $25.00 or so. The framing though, now that is another story. I had it done a Micheals @ 50% off and it still cost me $80.00. All in all though, I'm really happy with it, it is a nice piece and the picture I posted does not do it justice.

Clean, Simple and NICE

That's a nice peice of art work. I like it. It will surely look good where ever you hang it. There is not a whole lot of Marine hobby related art out there so I buy it any time I find something I like. The last piece I found was this stained glass swordfish. I had to have it. It was made by a local guy here in Ottawa. It is prised almost as much as my tank.
    Hey maybe one of the clubs could put together a calander? I have seen a lot od very nice PICs here and many are very clear. perhaps a poll should be taken to see how many would be interested if one was made avalable. I would want one that's for sure.
    rob

Very nice Robert :bounce:

I see the occasional piece around. The most recent, was a small little booth at Billings Bridge Plaza. There is a guy there who sells glazed tiles and has various ones with fish.

My biggest problem these days is I'm running out of wall space.:spintongu

BTW Robert, how big is that piece?

38 X 16

It is 38 inches high and 16 wide. I built the light box for it myself. Unfortunately the craftsmen who made has not put his name on it …so I can not track him down. He dose other marine fish and there were several sizes.

I did a big stained glass window in exchange for about $1600 worth of equipment, live rock, sand,etc for a local reefer who was leaving the hobby. It was a picture of his reef, with his maroon tangs, his hippo tang, his yellow tang, his big leather coral, his feather dusters etc. Since he was giving up his reef, he wanted something to rememebr it with. We instlalled it in his den window. It was 5' by about 2 1/2 I think. It really turned out nice. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of it. Stained glass translates well into underwater scenes.
    Gail in Nova Scotia

You guys should see the end tables Gail does. One was like a pond complete with lilly pads and a dragon fly - 3d! Just amazing.
    Susan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast