Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thanks Everyone!

Guys and Girls, (this has nothing to do with thanksgiving) i must take this opportunity to really thank all of you for all the help and advice you have all given me over the short time that i am here. i realized this now as i am already able to answer questions and help others out. without all of you here, i and my reef, would never be where we are today and i wanted to express my appreciation for that. This has actually become a home away from home for many of us (my house is actually my home away from AC). i look forward to continuing to learn from everyone here, and i hope to be able to return to the new hobbyists the same experience that i got when starting up. (as if i am such an expert now with my whole 7 months of experience).
    Thanks again everyone, and if any of you are ever in NY, you have open invitations to come by and visit (but just let me know in advance, because we keep our doors locked in this part of the world).

...To our Reefs!
    Albert
    My Photos

ijo
    Thats great ALRHA... I think most of us are in the same boat... I would hate to see where we would be without these online forums and the help we get from them(most).

The type of poeple who learn the most on these forums are the ones who ask the questions... if you think you know it all... for 1.. you don't.. and 2... chances are your not gonna learn much more. Its amazing how much you can learn from helping(or trying to help) others... and the satisfaction knowing you helped another reefer is very rewarding!

I'm glad this is your home away from home... this is actually my home in my home(did that make sence? lol).

ok... group hug!! :group: I think I'm shedding a tear.. hehehe

IJO

What he said ha:

ijo
    ... ohhh that was lazy Tooolound... haha :lol:

IJO

Gotta Conserve my engery.. For all that dirving tomorrow

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    :imwithstu impdaddy

How's that for lazy.
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

Alhra, this has become my home away from home also. I used to read through Reef Central, and I very rarely even go there anymoe. I know many of the people on this board personally, and feel like I am friends with many more. This is truly a friendly place to be.

Hat's off to Ijo for setting it up.

i agree with the Stupid part.. lol Driving 10 Hours just to see your funny faces

here here

And I will take ya up on the NEWYORK invite!

New York invite?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast