what dry food u feed ur fish with?

Just curious, what brand/type of DRY procssed food (pellets/flakes) do you feed your sw fish with?

I've been with NLS for awhile... just about to finish the current container (actually I lost 1/3 of it dropping it on the floor ><)..... wondering if I should buy NLS again or if there's another other better ones out there. I've read a couple ppl saying they noticed more waste from feeding NLS, while not saying it's not a good food.
    Hardwares: 50G reef tank, 30G sump & ~55lb Indo/Fiji LR. Finnex 36"x4 T5 lights, Coralife Superskimmer 220g, Mag9.5 return and SEIO820+MJ600 PH.
    Corals: zoosss, mushrooms, hammer, torch, fogsprawn, blasto, crocea clam, RBTA
    Fish: Percular clown PJ cardinal, royal gramma, yellow watchman goby, 3x chromis.

i use Omega One Marine Flakes ( come with garlic ) and Ocean Nutrition Prime Reef. i'm not sure what NLS is so i can't comment.
    `

120S RR tank with 60G basement sump / fuge

Return Pump: Little Giant 4-MDQX SC
    Water Movement: MP40W, Seio 1500, (2) Hydor K4's
    Lighting: 400W SE MH with 10K Venture
    Skimmer: Euro-Reef RS250 with gate valve
    Other: RODI, RDSB, PO4/AC reactor

My Gallery

NLS is New Life Spectrum

So many choices, hard to decide I was about to buy a container of Ocean Nutrition.... but I was looking athe their "Formular One" and Formular Two"... and had no idea what's the differences and ended up not buying any lol.
    Hardwares: 50G reef tank, 30G sump & ~55lb Indo/Fiji LR. Finnex 36"x4 T5 lights, Coralife Superskimmer 220g, Mag9.5 return and SEIO820+MJ600 PH.
    Fish: Percular clown PJ cardinal, royal gramma, yellow watchman goby, 3x chromis.

I feed formula 2, prime reef, cyclop-eeze, nori.
    55G CSS 3004, 2 Seio 620, 220WT5HO lighting, Yellow tang, yellow tail damsel, 2 clownfish, 1 shrimp, pulsing, soft corals.

ijo
    P.E Mysis twice a week and cyclop-eeze(freeze dried) twice a day. Both foods are top notch... the cyclop-eeze is a must IMO.

IJO

I use Omega One Marine Flakes, Omega One VeggiFlakes (primarily spirulina), freeze dried cyclopeeze, and frozen mysis.

As for schedule everyone eats when I get around to it, some days lots, some days little.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

Quote Originally Posted by IJO View Post
    P.E Mysis twice a week and cyclop-eeze(freeze dried) twice a day. Both foods are top notch... the cyclop-eeze is a must IMO.

IJO

the protein in the PE mysis is crazy ( in a good way ) and my fish love it but i have never tried the freeze dried cylop-eeze but my fish / corals love the frozen bar.

but you guys are getting a little off topic, he was looking for processed dry food
    `

120S RR tank with 60G basement sump / fuge

Return Pump: Little Giant 4-MDQX SC
    Water Movement: MP40W, Seio 1500, (2) Hydor K4's
    Lighting: 400W SE MH with 10K Venture
    Skimmer: Euro-Reef RS250 with gate valve
    Other: RODI, RDSB, PO4/AC reactor

My Gallery

Freeze dried cylop-eeze.

The best all-round food I've ever come accross.

Quote Originally Posted by a4twenty View Post
    but you guys are getting a little off topic, he was looking for processed dry food
    hehe that's ok, still somewhat related

I do have FD cyclopeeze too. The fish definitely like it. Maybe I should just feed a 100% cyclop-eeze diet and ditch dry processed food all together? The only small complain about cylopeeze is it's of such small particules and floats everywhere... unless I turn off all the pumps which I'm lazy to do

ijo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookeeper View Post
    Freeze dried cylop-eeze.

The best all-round food I've ever come accross.

Zookeeper: if you have the chance to give the frozen cyclop(like a4twenty mentioned)... its even better. The only downfall is its frozen(I tend to forget frozen foods on the counter)... now is this the foods problem or mine? hrrmmm :b3:

IJO