Who sells the best sumps?

For those of us who aren't into DIY, is there a manufacturer that has a very good product and won't bust your wallet! I've researched and found manufacturers of aquariums and sumps just don't have what I'm looking for. If theres some company out there that makes a unit with a sump that includes a refugium could You direct me to them. I'm looking for something pre-made, not made to order! Thank you for any help!
    I live in a mail-order town!!!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Lifereef is a good maker. I have one of their sump and skimmers. Not the cheapest thou.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Thanks Mike for reminding me about them, I'll give them a look! I'm going to go for companies that custom build and ship to this area next! Any thoughts or expierence with these? Acrylic city is a site I have to check, any others?
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

ijo
    CnC marine used to build awesome custom acrylic work but I don't think they are back up and running(ever since the fire).

IJO

I saw your question (somewhere else), about getting someone to build you a sump and ship it to you. I think that would be rather exspensive postage but if you really get desperate and want to avoid diy I would be willing to build you one and ship it to you. I have built my own out of both acrylic and glass and the acrylic one has been holding water for well over 2 years.

PM if you ever get to that point.

PS. They really aren't that hard to build.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

Sump

If your looking for a sump contact Scott at this company... Hes in Halifax...,and can build you whatever you want... His prices are very reasonable... http://www.novaseasupply.com/index.html

Cheers,

Marcel
    Phins Up ^^^^^^^

"How I wish, how I wish you were here,
    We're just 2 lost souls sitting in a fish bowl,
    Year after year......."(Hope it was cycled!)
    Pink Floyd

Thanks Pluff, certainly are close enuf to home for shipping, seen any of their acrylic work? There's no pics yet up on site!

Who built i2ik's sump? That acrylic sump/refugium is insane! I'd go with them if they didn't cost a fortune, which they probably did.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse