Awesome selection of corals, $40 each!!

North American Fish Breeders (NAFB) selection is awesome, I picked up a large, really nice Torch (Euphyllia glabrescens) about 6" across and 3" wide with about 6 heads as well as a beautiful purple Clam (Tridacna Crocea) about 5.5" long, both only $40 each!! I also picked up two Banggai Cardinalfish (Pterapogon kauderni) for $16 each. John (owner) was telling me that he gets a new shipment every week and all corals are $40 each. If you can make the trip down to Scarborough, NAFB had about 500 corals in stock as of yesterday! I could spend a lot of money there even at $40 a pop.

Happy reefing,
    Mark
    90g Display, 30gal sump w/ refugium, MAS CR418 calcium reactor w/ Mag5 and Blueline CO2, Vertex IN-180 protein skimmer w/ Mag5, Mag9.5 return, 150 Phosban Reactor w/ MJ 1200, 1 Ebo 200w heater, 90lbs. LR, 80lbs. Carib-Sea aragonite, Cooltouch MH lights -2 x 400watt (20K & 14K) PFO hoods & Coralife 65w PC in custom hood with fan, Coralife 3-3/4watt mini moonlights, 8 jet Closed Loop System w/Reef-flo Dart, Aqua-Safe RO/DI, JBJ Auto Top Off unit w/Mag 5 return, 12g Nano cube, 10g quarentine.

ijo
    Maybe you could talk to them about becomming a sponsor of the site... I'm sure many of us would be interested.

IJO

I could try, how should I tell him to get more info if he is interested?
    Mark
    90g Display, 30gal sump w/ refugium, MAS CR418 calcium reactor w/ Mag5 and Blueline CO2, Vertex IN-180 protein skimmer w/ Mag5, Mag9.5 return, 150 Phosban Reactor w/ MJ 1200, 1 Ebo 200w heater, 90lbs. LR, 80lbs. Carib-Sea aragonite, Cooltouch MH lights -2 x 400watt (20K & 14K) PFO hoods & Coralife 65w PC in custom hood with fan, Coralife 3-3/4watt mini moonlights, 8 jet Closed Loop System w/Reef-flo Dart, Aqua-Safe RO/DI, JBJ Auto Top Off unit w/Mag 5 return, 12g Nano cube, 10g quarentine.

Your right Mark.

Most of my corals are from John or actions at MAST.

In fact,John has built my last two aquariums.The 65 gallon is now my fuge in the basement.
    100G Reef
    Purple,Blue,Yellow and Sailfin Tangs.Damsel,Clown and Coral Beauty,Fosters Hawkfish.
    Many mixed corals and clams.
    65G fuge in basement.
    Mag 24 return,RODI,2 Phosban reactors and UV.
    620w in DT.

Quote Originally Posted by IJO View Post
    Maybe you could talk to them about becomming a sponsor of the site... I'm sure many of us would be interested.

IJO
    He does sponsor Aquarium pros.
    100G Reef
    Purple,Blue,Yellow and Sailfin Tangs.Damsel,Clown and Coral Beauty,Fosters Hawkfish.
    65G fuge in basement.
    620w in DT.

Quote Originally Posted by SnelgroveReefer View Post
    I could try, how should I tell him to get more info if he is interested?
    Mark
    Get him to log onto AquariaCanada so he can look around. Then have him PM IJO (Ivan).
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

I've been wondering why John hasn't become a sponsor here yet, could be that Aquarium pros limits him (just speculation). His stuff truly is all $40.00 per coral unless it's well over the XL size. Also it's $20 for any small frags or so I was told. Got myself a nice looking Duncan with 9-10 heads for $40 as well as a beautifull green on green with red long tentacled plate. He had hippopus clams last time I was there, I'm heading there tomorrow will post pics of what I get, so you guys can see the amazing stuff he carries.

And best of all, you can bag your own stuff if you want, which makes coral selection much funner than just looking through glass and having someone else handle your coral.
    That's it for now, keep reef'n

My Tank

I see he has another shipment tonight.

For those who have never been to one of John's shipment days,it's a site to see.

The line ups,the self serve.
    100G Reef
    65G fuge in basement.
    620w in DT.

Since I posted that,a large storm has come in.According to the weather network site it's not going to stop soon.

Just wanted to point this out.Not a good night to be on the roads,especially if you have far to drive.
    100G Reef
    65G fuge in basement.
    620w in DT.