New fish store in Kingston

Just checked out the newest fish store in the Kingston area today. Its called Finatics and located on Gardiners Rd. Some of the people that used to work at Pet Paradise went out on their own and have opened what has the potential to be the best source for anything needed or wanted for keeping fish and coral. Today was only the second day of business for them and already they have full tanks of fresh water fish, some salt water fish and even a few corals. The store looks great and I know Ive found my new regular stop for any goodies for my tanks. I recomend these guys if youre in the area or passing through.
    120 gal reef-90 gal sump/refuge
    120 gal planted tropical
    120 gal planted catfish/arrowana tank

Dozerman,

do you have the full address and phone number? I used to be in Kingston, but I do pass though often enough on business and would greatly appreciate the contact info for them. Of course this happens after I leave the Limestone city...

ChemLife

640 Gardiners Rd.
    Kingston ON

613-634-FISH

Read if off the reciept
    120 gal planted tropical

I was there also and it was great. Tanks are well set up and the staff is is second to no one. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I feel sorry for pet paradise as i think they lost a lot of good employee's

Well the ownership changed at pet paradise and well, not to pull any punches, things seemed to go for a shit. I mean they havent even replaced a dead light bulb over their coral tank...in almost 2 months. Corals recede and die as soon as they come in. Not to hard to tell who was keepin it goin.
    120 gal planted tropical

Alright Dozerman, I just so happened to be kingston for afew days. I hate to say it, but you owe me $5 in gas and $10 in aggrevation for making me go up and down gardiners rd about six times before I finally found the place at 840 Gardiners rd!
    It's also called Finaddicts. You were close there :b2:. But the guy is good and it's nicely set up with good prices. And they had a really nice porcupinepuffer there too.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

Damn, sorry about that, I couldn't remember the actual address, but they do have a sigh out by the road. Let's just say the check is in the mail :b7: as for gettin the name wrong...well, lets just say i think a lot faster than i can type, i was way past it by the time i hit the keys :b2:
    120 gal planted tropical

I stopped in on my home from work tonight, it was nice to see some familiar faces in there. The store looks great and the tanks should get better with time considering its only been open for a week or two.

Anyone having a hard time finding it just look for the Bar/Grill Whiskey Willies, its just a couple of shops down from there.

Yah the guy was telling me he had only been open for about 5 days or so, and was surprised I heard about it. This topic was started atleast that long ago... Talk about being ontop of things. You can sure tell it's newly opened. Almost all his tanks still had cloudy water. Except the giant one with the bangaii cardinals and regal tang.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse