Thread: Swc Busted

Swc Busted

Haven't heard of it. No pitty from me!
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

I saw that last week sometime i think on aquarium pros.

pretty crazy stuff.. i was just email him few weeks ago about his skimmers. they are apparently pretty good.

I've seen it on a few forums now.

I've done business with Jayson and was happy with his service and what I bought.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

BRAVO!! WAPPRIITA and CITES are great pieces of legislation.

I am glad to see that the government is actually monitoring this. As a consumer I only trust that stores have followed the proper procedures to bring the livestock into the country.

What I don't understand is why he would have went to such lengths to avoid permits as from what I have read proper permits are not too expensive when dealing with larger dealer sized orders. Going to the effort to create false documents to cover it up just seems like so much more work.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

also what I do not understand is how could you even get an illegal livestock order across the border?? I couldn't even see how the wholesaler could ship it?? something just doesn't make sence here.

It certainly doesn't seem like it's just something illegal in canada. It sounds like it would be even more illegal for those involved in where it was being shipped from.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

I saw that same post on RC, this guy Jayson deserves what he gets.There is a post on the Octopus Pro skimmers and he had the nerve to post as if nothing is wrong.:b13: