Unhappy PM BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! empty em please

Hi folks! for those who use there PM box frequently could you try to get into the habit of emptying it weekly or so. Nothing more frustrating than typing a note just to have it shelved. I've been guilty as well of this and it sucks for the other person. Thanks reefers and MERRY XMAS to all.

I don't think it's only boxes that are full of PMs for you Johnny : : Getting in touch with your feminine side, are we???!!!!

Just in case you don't know how to empty your Private Messages box:

Click on "User CP" at the top of the page. If you shift+click it will open in a new window and you won't lose these instructions

Then click on "Private Messages" on the User CP page. It's at the top on the far right on the blue button bar.

This will open your inbox. You can delete all the messages at once by just clicking on the top little checkbox on the right side of the screen and then clicking the "Delete" button at the bottom right of the screen. Or you can just delete the ones you select by clicking the individual check boxes beside them.

You also need to empty your sent box. There is a drop down menu that will allow you to select "sent items". Delete them the same way you deleted the messages in the inbox.

Hope this helps someone. I remember having a hard time figuring this out when I was new to message boards.

By the way - how many messages can we keep before others get the full message?
    Susan

ijo
    Thank you Susan... I think 70 total inbox and sent... I'll have to double check though.

IJO

Wink susan

Thankyou very much as I should have also explained that. I remember asking how to do this as well. I'm old school.