Tanks 50% off @ Petsmart in Sarnia

Our local Petsmart is moving to a larger location and will open November 17th. The old store doesn't want to move to many products over. I was just there on Friday and they had their tanks 50% off and some lighting hoods 50% off. If your near this area, it would be worth while to take a look (while selection lasts)

Thanks for the heads up. I think I will be in tomorrow right after work. Was just on the new tanks or have they started selling the fish room stuff as well?
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

I ran over at lunch and most of the tanks have already been cleared out. There were a couple of 14g tanks, and a couple 21g setups at 1/2 price and then the bigger tanks but they weren't marked down as much.

It seems all of the larger items are on sale. I walked down the bird cage isle and found most of them were 70% off. I didn't get an aquarium but ended up with a large (24"Lx15"Wx34"T) bird cage for $25 incl tx that sold regularily for $100. The zoo expands :b13:
    Rob
    -----

I'am glad you where able to get some great deals. I have heard rumors that they are going to sell their display tanks. I will be asking this Friday, still looking for a cheap sump. I was tempted on a 50 gallon new on the weakend but it was too long @ 36". It was priced at $49.95.

I was in twice today and ask 4 people in total and no one knew about selling the display tanks. I know when the store in london did this they sold them but I missed out. I definately want one for my turtle tank, the whole reason I went in.
    Rob
    -----