my poor puffer "Spork"

I have a porcupine puffer (Spork)with loads of personality anyways the other day during the feeding frenzy the picasso trigger bit half his face and lip off. (well thats how it looked) I immediately removed him and put him in a hospital tank with antibotics. I didn't think he would make it, but the next day...he was eating! and it looks like he's healing up. I don't think he'll grow his lip that's missing back but I'd imagine his face should heal up nicely. It sure looked gross! felt so bad for him. He'll no longer be in with the trigger!
    Lynn

Poor Spork! (great name by the way) I sure hope he makes it. That's great that he's eating though.
    Susan

Awww man!! That's gotta bite!!! ( no pun intended.... well..., maybe just a bit, but I do feel bad for Spork). Hope he has a speedy recovery!!

CAT
    What kind of trigger? Some are truly evil - some of the stories I've read about these guys...
    Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.

photo gallery: http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/showgallery.php?ppuser=424

Cat,
    Not trying to knock your reply, but..., they are afterall just feeding as they know how to. The fact that "we" put them in a tank with other more docile fish is only our own fault.

Lynn,
    Don't take that last comment as something negative towards you, because it's not. It's just within the hobby as a whole, we often mix things that would never ever see each other in the wild. It's the nature of the beast of this hobby.