Yellow clown coral goby is it reef safe or not?

very bad experience for the last few days on this freaking yellow clown goby somehow still trouble to take him out off my tank right now because im going to mess it up the whole set up right now just to get this fish out off my tank. i guess a lot of you folks heard about the rumors going on about this little freak yeallow goby such as killing your full colony of sps in your tank. i've got this green red tip acro so healthy i had for almost 2 months right now its all bleach out all my sps colony seems okey my calcium etc...its in a right level. what i found out this freaking goby was picking on it this acro by perching on the branches next thing i know its tottally wiped out & now my red millie i think this is next victim for this goby. i've gotta get this little freak out of my tank before he messed it up my entire tank. now you guys tell me if this goby still a reef safe or not?:b12:

liv
    ya mine too stresses the corals.. im letting him be..but might have to go fishing if he does more damage

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

ijo
    I've had them in the past and most will sit or hang around a SPS coral and slightly irritate it. Some will actually nip at the extended polyps causing the coral to retract all polyps and eventually die.

IJO

powder18

surely they will nip the stony corals until it stressed out exactly what happened to my acro today, i woke up this morning entire colony just bleachout while this goby swimming around nipping around the tip of acro.i still have this red neon goby but this one more likely a cleaner goby i've seen this goby hanging around the body of my kole tang along with blue neon goby i will post up the pic later.

Mine almost killed one of my SPS corals. The goby would only nip at that particular one. It was an SPS coral that has longer "furry" looking polyps.

liv
    ya... mine sits on my pink and blue millipora all day long...
    the corals are unhappy..

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

powder18

im glad that i took this goby out off my tank or else its next target was my red millie. i had one before those green goby but i never seen doing like the yellow goby does picking on the poplys. but just sitting on the branches of sps only, just waiting for them to get feed. but this yellow one its so freaky all it does all day long wait waited to come out those polyps and its gonna start swimming around nipping those polyps. i bought this i thought its gonna be reef safe because one on mscape had grown a lot but it never bothers all there sps, thanks anyway guys for sharing your experience about this yellow goby.:b8: