Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

120g is going down. Lots of stuff for sale

Houston, we are going down. Lots of corals and fish for sale. Not sure exactly how I'm going to do it. But this is a brief list of stuff that will be available;

Fish:
    6" Regal Tang
    4 bangaii cardinals
    2 false percula clowns with MANY cloned anemones
    1 six line wrasse (seems to have done a very good job on consuming flatworms)
    1 coral beauty angelfish

Corals:
    Plate coral
    SPS brain coral
    finger leather coral
    2 feather duster worms
    electric green star polyps
    Rare frogspawn colony (fatter tips than the ones you usually see)
    candy cane coral;11 or 12 heads and counting (awesome bright neon color, purchased from pat at ottawa inverts)
    birds nest coral that grows like a mad weed
    and some zoas

I'll also have 150 lbs of LR going at 4$ a pound. I don't have a scale, so I'll just want to sell all of it in one shot.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

Question

I am looking for a 120g aquarium tank, will you going to sell it?
    :028:

It ain't about how you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by yauvincent View Post
    I am looking for a 120g aquarium tank, will you going to sell it?
    That all depends, do you mind a few scratches? I'm not entirely sure how long it will be until I'm down to just the tank. Would it be just the tank alone you'd be interested in?
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

You are right, can take so long, then I can see what's my status at that moment and sure all about the price, right? Anyway, keep me update and thanks for your reply.
    :028:

It ain't about how you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by yauvincent View Post
    You are right, can take so long, then I can see what's my status at that moment and sure all about the price, right? Anyway, keep me update and thanks for your reply.
    Literally one week after my tank was running bran spanking new, I made the mistake of purchasing a GARBAGE magnet for my glass. It gave it a couple decent scratches right on the front of it from practically day one... So right away I thought, "there goes all value if I were to sell it used in the future." It doesn't bother me much at all. I hardly notice it, nor does anyone else since most people are looking to see threw the glass and not at it. But at the same time, someone looking to buy a used tank is obviously expected to pay less; but then compounded with scratches? I don't know if I'd find a price I'd be comfortable with. But I'll keep you in touch for sure. :b5:

liv
    you could always try to buff these out.. or it could be used as a sump...
    who cares for scratches in the sump.

I never tried to buff glass.. but read somewhere ( possibly RC ) that it was doable... maybe with "rouge" that buffing compound.. but can't remember the steps etc.

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

I think it would be doable. I remember I tried briefly looking it up before but didn't find much information on it. I would imagine it's a much longer process then what acrylic would require. I looked at it the other day. They really aren't that bad.

Powder18

Yup I'm back in Ottawa next week looking forward to start my new sw tank, "I've been thrown out back here in Canada again" guess what looking forward to see your tank I might be interested if he pass out or change his mind thanks I'll contact you as soon as I get back home right I'm still dealing with my whatever is she thanks.

Pete

liv
    not to highjack the thread too much.. but what happened in Austria Pete ??

i'm tempted to take it for my next sump.. lol.. but i'll be shot if i buy anything tank related while we are in the middle of moving. hehe

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Powder18

No job yet, wifey might send me back here but I dunno yet still trying to find a job. Hopefully I can stay here got so many plan luv, I visitted some lps store here still amazing here some links: http://www.koralle.at & http://www.korallen.at, Http://www.aquamare.at a few more but I'd just can't remember their website. Sorry posting this in your thred you may also want to check thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast