Question Anemone in a 29G?

Hi'All!

I was wondering... is there an anemone that is small enough to be kept in a 29G, and that would be suitable for someone that is at his first attempt at anemone-keeping?

I would love to keep one with a clownfish, but from what I understand, not a lot are suitable for less than 100 gallon aquariums...

Any suggestions?

ijo
    I have a mini carpet anemone in a 12 gallon nano tank that is doing great

IJO

I read that anemone "frags" remain pretty small... would that be your case?

ijo
    I'm not sure if its a frag... its pretty much the same size as when I purchased it... looks like a colorful hairy mushroom.

IJO

Oh... yeah! I think I've read about that one too. From what I understand, clowns won't pair up with it. On the other hand, everything is pretty much a wild guess with marine aquariums... my six-line wrasse ate a whole large frogspawn coral... go figure.

ijo
    Yeah I don't know if anything would host it. I also "had" a yellow flower anemone in the wall tank... looked awesome and plan on getting another(or 2). I do know the flower anemone will not host anything...

IJO

anemones

I got 3 anemones in my 38g ......I have a bubble tip which is looking to split into 2 also have a corkscrew anemone and a blue tip carpet anemone, all of them seem to be happy at their present locations....
    I feed them once a month and they have not gotten any bigger than when I got them-a while back. Lighting is made by TEK 6 bulb fix.
    however,Ive been lucky that they have not move since I placed them there .