clarkii and anemones

i have another question for all you salt water hobbyists,

iv had a clarkii clown pair for a while now, the female is really aggressive, doesnt really want anything to do with the male, and shes OBSESSED with her condylactis anemone.
    and just recently i purchased a rose bubble tip about the size of a twonie during the day when it's open, maybe slightly bigger. for a while now iv been thinking about taking out the condy because it keeps moving and it stung me pretty good the other day too. i'm pretty fed up.
    iv had a RBT in the past and loved it, but unfortunately that tank crashed and took everything with it
    but all is good now i have another one, just i'm scared that if i take the condy out my huge female clarkii is going to smother this new anemone to bits :$ right now i think shes distracted by the condy so she doesnt pay attention to it.

big clown / small anemone = me nervous
    thanks for alll the help

Todd
    65 Gallon, reef 50lbs LR, LED Lights 120W (i think), current 1 chromis, 2 Black clown fish, 1 yellow tang, 1 cobberband butterfly, lots of snails 1 emerald crabs, 10 hermits,1 cleaner shrimp.

Quote Originally Posted by todd View Post
    i have another question for all you salt water hobbyists,

iv had a clarkii clown pair for a while now, the female is really aggressive, doesnt really want anything to do with the male, and shes OBSESSED with her condylactis anemone.
    and just recently i purchased a rose bubble tip about the size of a twonie during the day when it's open, maybe slightly bigger. for a while now iv been thinking about taking out the condy because it keeps moving and it stung me pretty good the other day too. i'm pretty fed up.
    iv had a RBT in the past and loved it, but unfortunately that tank crashed and took everything with it
    but all is good now i have another one, just i'm scared that if i take the condy out my huge female clarkii is going to smother this new anemone to bits :$ right now i think shes distracted by the condy so she doesnt pay attention to it.

big clown / small anemone = me nervous
    thanks for alll the help

Todd

i decided to take the condy out, so far both clarkiis go in the bubble.
    the bubble nem is doing ok so far. fingers crossed
    65 Gallon, reef 50lbs LR, LED Lights 120W (i think), current 1 chromis, 2 Black clown fish, 1 yellow tang, 1 cobberband butterfly, lots of snails 1 emerald crabs, 10 hermits,1 cleaner shrimp.