Is my cucumber too big

Hi guys i have a bit of a dilema here i have a cucumber i bought he's very nice its a tiger tail, but its one foot long.....in my 150G . Someone made the remark that if he goes he could take my tank with it. Should i exchange it with some one with a bigger tank, just in case he starve in mine or do you have other options you can think of . I have another cucumber in there as well didn't expect that one to be that long when i bought it he was kinda in a ball sort of speak.
    A 75 G starfire display refugium feeding by gravity my 150 G starfire rimless Reef tank project Follow me here; http://www.aquariacanada.com/forum/t...room-meow.html

Lol this could be X-rated.

Quote Originally Posted by slykat View Post
    Lol this could be X-rated.

Ya sorry about that i should of put a sea in there , i rushed when i posted that i guess ; but now i got a few answers and it seem ok. Ok well according to some , Tiger tail and Caribbean ones won't take a tank down , they say its a net myth. And thats the one i have ; this by the way how he looked when i bought it 2 weeks ago. But now , he makes almost the whole side panel 24" minus the rockwork, its 12"

But they also say that a foot long cucumber for an 8 weeks tank is too big. I didn't know he was that big. Like i said he was like in a ball sort of no more that 3-4 inch, and he then stretched out. I've already contacted the seller and he said he has smaller ones he can exchange for .
    A 75 G starfire display refugium feeding by gravity my 150 G starfire rimless Reef tank project Follow me here; http://www.aquariacanada.com/forum/t...room-meow.html

I had the same thought the first time I read the title. Had to check twice.

Jason
    Jason