Shrimp NEVER come out to play

I have 4 shrimp in my tank, 2 blood and 2 cleaners. I know their still alive because I see their antenna from time to time. Other then that I NEVER SEE THEM. Is there anything I can do to entice them to come out from behind the rocks in the tank? The fish .. as best as I can tell go to them for cleaning. Is there a fav food I could put in there at the front of the rocks to get them out where they can be seen?
    Rob

How long have they been in the tank?
    It takes a while sometimes if you introduce new shrimp into a system before they overcome thier shyness. However from what I read about these guys, they are shy by nature and might not come out at all. Most post's show that eventually they'll recognize you as the feeder and come out. That's what happened with me.

Try some shrimp .... ....frozen shrimp well thawed and well rinsed .... fresh shrimp is obviously better .... they love it!
    It's not junk, it's un-assembled DIY!

so they are cannibals are they .. they been in there for about a month

Oh yeah, they love the fresh stuff. That should get them out to play. I fed mine scallops as well and they went for that pretty quick too.

They seem to be afraid of the fish. any time I see they near the front of the rocks a fish will go by and they run and hide. Is this normal for them?
    Rob

I've got one clown that constantly scares away one of the peppermints when it heads towards one particulat LR. It's the hangout for the clown and it just backs the shrimp up until it looses interest and heads elsewhere. Other than that, they get along well.

I was really hoping they would set up a cleaning station where their cleaning activities could be seen. It is sooo neat to watch them at work.

One Salty,
    The blood shrimp will ALWAYS be reclusive..., that is there nature.The cleaners will be out ALL the time ..., eventually. Give them some time. Sooner or later they will setup shop somewhere and you'll enjoy watching them.

Well for the time being I will have to be happy that I can at least confirm that they are still alive. I guess I will have to be patient. Thanks for the input guys
    Rob