Talking Disbar/peach Anthia

Now , I was at AC to pic up my clam and Ivan/IJO showed me the DISBAR anthia. What a gorgeous! fish! awsome. I though my threadfin was/is nice but holysmokes, the coloration was out of this world. Can you believe to that both those 2 different type anthias are hanging out like the best of buds! needless to say,He's mine! now Ivan just has to catch him and there fast man. He try'd when I was there but the trap will be needed. Ivan, could you post a single close up pic if you can get one. That would be awsome.

ijo
    I agree with you Johnny... these 2 fish are the best of buds... and they both look awesome!! I will definately order more. Let me know if this pic doesn't do it for you... and I'll try again... or I can always send Vince some bus money and get him to take the pic for me :

IJO

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    I vote for the Bus money!
    I'd probably end up picking up whatever I could carry out of there though... LOL...
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

let me tell ya that pic doesn't do those fish justice! I have 1 already and the other will go in my tank this weekend. I feed the Threadfin only 1x daily with other fish and no probs whatso ever. He even eats NORI!!! I'm definatly getting a few more when tank space increases.

ijo
    awww.. I try to make Johnny happy with a pic of the new fish and all he has to say is "it doesn't do it justice" lol... Some clients are never happy I tell ya :

IJO

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Give me the bus money!!! I'll get you a nice pic...
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

There's not much that can beat an anthias for colour. That's amazing that the two different types are buddies like that. Very cool.
    Susan