flatworm update...I surrender.

just an update ... I loss the fight to the almighty flatties.

over the course of a week, after an entire bottle of FE...the flatties are on the glass and substrate laughing at my attempt to rid of them. Two double dose followed by a triple dose. The last dose, i did not turn on the filters/carbon until 1 hour.
    Is it possible my FE was bad/pass due?

Anyways, I will not dose anymore and will siphon as I see them.

:hammerhea
    thanks.
    thien

If your tank is not to heavily stocked why not get the dip that is available. Set it up and dip everything in the tank and put it in to containers with safe water siphoned from your tank. Then vac the bottom of the tank and DOSE it real good with the FE followed by a stand alone filter with carbon in it. Put everything back and say your prayers every night that they are in deed GONE.
    Rob

Cool

You could also try a yellow coris wrasse and Like salty said, dip your corals if you see flatties in there. I've heard great things about the YELLOWS eating flatties. If your tank can accomodate this fish then give it a shot.I had flatties my self but not in a large amount. I dipped 2 corals I seen with them and bought a multi colored wrasse. I have not seen a flatties since. I did purchase the FE but did not use it as I was paranoid to try it and wanted to give the other method a shot as mine weren't out of control yet. Not a flatty insight! since. Give it a shot. Maybe you can ask Ijo to get you one and if it doesn't work he might take it back. There a beautiful fish.

yeah....getting a wrasse sounds like a plan. I'm done with dosing the tank. I went through enough FE for 300 Gallons...the flatties I have must have built up an immunity to the FE...
    thanks.
    thien

I'm surprised flatworm exit failed, the success rate is usually very good. I used it and within minutes they started floating around.