Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For Frogspawn

Just wondering if anyone has some frogspawn and/or pulsing xenia for sale(just starting out not much to trade yet) or knows where we might be able to get some good quality ones? Thanks in advance

ijo
    Thats to bad AmaJus... you should of asked while you were here today as we have Pom Pom Xenia, Red Sea Xenia and a few different varieties of Frogspwn instock.

IJO

AMAJUS

Yeh the frogspawn I seen at IJOs is awsome!!

Well , If only we had known!!! ( next time tell us !!):biglaugh2 Ivan do you have a bit left? For maybe next time we are there? I think I will grab some off ya then!!
    Thanks Again!

i am so jealous that there is no IJO in brooklyn!
    Albert
    My Photos

Re: Looking For Frogspawn

Originally posted by AmaJus
    Just wondering if anyone has some frogspawn and/or pulsing xenia for sale(just starting out not much to trade yet) or knows where we might be able to get some good quality ones? Thanks in advance
    Would you have the green/pink tinted frogspawn? Also I don't believe you use UPS for shipping (my company uses them= I get free shipping ) so I was wondering if you would consider shipping UPS collect (overnight to the Montreal area) via my account?

PS Do you have any nice GSPs? (size/$ pls)

I know the feeling ALRHA. Kills me when I hear of all the great frags & equipment that gets sold and traded around. Would luv to be close enough to get in on some of this great stuff. But NOOOOOO.... Mr. UPS, or Air Canada want's atleast half of what the order is worth to ship...
    All misspelling is considered intellectual property of it's owner, and is not to be tampered with.

ijo
    Cake Fan... sure thing... your free to use your own shipping account if it'll save you money... message me what your looking for and we can go from there.... by the way... welcome to AC

[welcome2]

Amanda: let me know when you plan on stopping by and I'll make sure to have a few nice pieces to choose from for when you get here.

IJO

That would be great! Most likely be on a Wednesday! You know the routine now! Finally it is paying off for being in my neck of the woods here and able to get my hands on all these goodies!!
    Thanks Again Ivan!
    Ohh and how big are the pieces? gonna get a nice spot ready for them , just incase I can get them this Wed coming!

Alrha,
    If you think we have it better here, you haven't been to a couple of stores down your way that I know of. For starters, take a ride out to Country Critters on Long Island. Your heart will skip a couple beats when your there. If only I had THAT store near ME!!!!!!

Cake fan,
    Where do you live in Mtl? I'm in D.D.O.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast