Exclamation Torch vs. Leather?

I have placed a new Torch coral in my tank, but it is not too far from my Devil's Hand (leather). Is this going to be a problem? or would they be ok? Only because I am trying to keep it in a spot where the polyps aren't being ripped off the skeleton from the current and still far enough from my frogspawn so that they dont kill each other.
    Albert
    My Photos

Frogspawn and torch are both euphelia. They will not harm each other. More likely the torch will sting your leather and/or your torch be bothered by the leather's toxins.
    Susan

really? i can put them next to each other no problem? how close can the roch and frogspawn be? i was afraid that they would each try to kill each other.
    now that my tank is starting to fill with corals (i have reached the 9 month mark, everything is settled, and i am adding corals more) i have to plan accordingly to fit everything it without fighting.
    Those two, being tentacle-like, are difficult to place due to currents. i have high circulation for them, but i dont want the polyps getting stressed. if i can place them near each other, that would be great, b/c i noticed the torch sending out long sweepers at night.
    Albert
    My Photos

Alrha & Flame.
    While Susan is right that they are both Euphillya's. I've always read that Frogspawn & Hammer's can touch, but that a Torch is a bit different and would usually outsting the other two.
    As for the leather, you picked a good one there too. The Devil's hand is supposed to be the worst/most aggressive one of the leathers!!

he he, thats me.
    well luckily i didnt move it next to the frogspawn yet. i have a spot for it now which unless i would need for something else it will probably be happy in for now.
    the devil's hand doesnt "look" so dangerous. how does it sting when it doesnt have tentacles? or does it just release its skin into the water which is toxic? that is usually filtered out by the carbon anyway. no?
    Albert
    My Photos