Reef Crew - Pods

Well it's been a couple weeks (3-4) since I added the bottle of PODS I got from Ivan. At first I will admit I was very sceptical. I figured I just added a bottle of cloudy water into my tank. I did see a few pods in the bottle (very small) but had my doubts. None the less, I never give a true opinion until I have tested any product fully. Tonight I was sitting observing my refugium before the lights came on. I now see an army of little pods all through the rock. I looked into the main tank and see the same little pods. These are all very small right now but I see red'brown ones, white ones and clear ones. I can only attribute this latest burst of pods to the REEF CREW pods. I have had the refugium up and running a long time and have never had this kind of outburst. The six-line is a fat little guy as a result.

I highly recommend this product to anyone. If anyone has used it and has doubts...just give it time. Now I have to figure what REEF CREW product to order next from Ivan....

This gets an A+ in my books.

:yay: :yay: :thumb: :thumb: :bananadan :bananadan :bananadan :bananadan :bananadan
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

Was this a varied pod population with a multitude of different pods and if so can you tell me what you ordered as I currently have a 77 with a zero pod count but would like to order something of this nature , TIA , Kevin
    I live in a mail-order town!!!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

I just ordered the pods from Ivan here at aquaria....I thnk this is the link.

http://aquariacanada.com/osCommerce/...roducts_id=475

Well worth every penny....
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

The actual Species is Copepod Nitokra lacustris (Harpacticoid)

This is an harpacticoid species that is primarily planktonic (in the water column) and ranges in size from 200 - 275 microns in length. This will be an excellent feed for seahorses, exotic marine fish, corals, and a wide variety of filter feeders

Although we curently only offer one type of Copepods we are working on other varieties and size ranges.

We package the Pods with a varied age range to ensure a lasting and growing population.

Just use the Shopping cart on this site and Ivan will have them ordered in for you.
    Your Source For Live Marine Food