Thread: Great colours

Great colours

Well I know that the bulbs that venkiw have taken a bit of a bashing but I can now prove everyone wrong. This is not a plug however, all my mushrooms (hairy ones) were washed out of their colours under my 400 watt 6500K iwasaki bulbs. I switched to venkiw's 400 watt 10000K bulb quite a while ago and have seen nothing but improved colour in all my corals. THe corals are the proof. As you can see in the other post the colour of the red star polyps, and I'll post a few pics of my blue and green hairy mushrooms that use to be a washed out pink colour. I have changed nothing other than the bulbs so I can only give the bulbs credit....Just FYI.
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

These are the greens...
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

The colony of greens...and those dam red ones I can't get rid of....hahahaha

that's really awesome