REEFCREW'S Fault

Well you all looked here thinking I was going to blame REEFCREW for something...well I am...my sixline is overweight and has insecurity issues now. hahahaha. Anyways just want to thank REEFCREW and Ivan for the pods I added to my system over a month ago...this sixline was so skinny before and now he's bustin at the seems...Thanks guys and anyone thinking of using REEFCREW pods....go for it...a month later you won't believe the difference...

Now that's all the plugging I'm doing for now...if I like something I'll plug it...hehehehehe.
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

its a balloon wrasse now lol..

Sure give a guy heart failure. I see the post and thought the worst.

Don't do that I have enough stress in my life.

In any case I am very happy to hear that you are very happy with the Reef Crew Products.

Thanks for the plugs.

Brian
    Your Source For Live Marine Food

Got to keep things stirred up here....hahahaha
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

I have to agree with the nice fat six line. The one we have in the test tank is good and fat. but then again so are the damsels.

The Yellow tailed damsels are about 3" long and after only a year in the tank and they are good and fat.
    Your Source For Live Marine Food

liv
    lol.. golf ball syndrome :

you should have seen my female tomato clowns a couple of weeks ago.. looked more like a perch..

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Is this why my mandarin looks like a fat pencil? LOL I wonder if Ivan has a male so I can have a pair.

Vickie

ijo
    sorry... mine is also a female

IJO

Nice sixline! Isn't it great to see fat happy fish? Especially on their natural diet, that's got to be a good thing.

My pod population took a big hit last fall after the hurricane. I added a single bottle of ReefCrew's copepods about a month later. I checked the tank just last night with a flashlight and couldn't believe it. The sand was absolutely bouncing with them!

It definitely takes time but the copepods do breed and the results will become obvious eventually.
    Susan