New set of photos

I finally got a new set of photos uploaded to my site today. Most of them are taken with my new Olympus 750 camera (4mp with 10x optical zoom). I'm still getting used to it but I think the pics are pretty good.

Go to www.sjwilson.net/reef and click the link called "Current Tank Photos" at the bottom of the front page.

Let me know what you think.
    Susan

liv
    great pics.. I just love your acro field !! amazing colors !

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

flame

I guess the green acro I sent ya didn't make it eh? I know LEAFSTERS did. Let me know when you guys place another order with IJO and I;ll slip one in for ya.

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Great pics Susan! I love hopping by your site...
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

Thanks guys. Yeah, Johnny, the green acro didn't make it. If IJO gets his order in next week I may have a few things coming. I'll let you know. Thanks for offering, I really appreciate it.

This weekend I'm determined to get as many of those bubbletip anemones out of my tank as I can. There's six of them now. Good thing I gave one away *sigh* Aqua Creations, the LFS here, has agreed to take them for credit. If I can get them out I'll have lots more room for more SPS frags!!!
    Susan

Susan,

Would you consider selling one of the BTA's? If so... Drop me a PM. I should be in the Bedford area Tues/Wed if things don't change.

Chris
    All misspelling is considered intellectual property of it's owner, and is not to be tampered with.

Dang. I just brought 2 BTAs down to Aqua Creations yesterday! I was able to get a third one out of the tank but I have to keep an eye on him in the holding tank for now. There is some foot damage and that is pretty serious with anemones.

I still have 3 left but they are all small ones that have recently split and are in the very back of the tank so I can't get at them without removing the canopy. Not gonna happen. However, these will grow and probably split too. If one does and I can get at it I'll let you know.
    Susan

lol... my great timing hasn't changed. I'll know more tomorrow if my trip is still a go. If so... I'll PM you my cell # just incase one of the small BTA's makes an appearance.

Chris
    All misspelling is considered intellectual property of it's owner, and is not to be tampered with.

beautiful , beautiful pics ..... the lights are making great colors and the corals are so cool. I can't wait to get some money to start mine up ..... soon
    stephen
    Stephen