Unhappy Re aquascaped.. Again!

Alright guys and Gals!!

So i bought that beautiful sailfin tank witch got along well with the cromis in the tank.. I then added a Maroon clown ( Gold strip) and as soon as he hit the water the sailfin was after him NON STOP!.. beat the hell out of him.. So i removed the Maroon.. housed him till he got better.. then TORE my tank apart to get the sailfin out.. where he stayed in my Nano for a week while the maroon got settled.. So i figured the maroon would be settled.. and the rocks where changed so they would get along...

So i re added the Sailfin.. and as soon as the sailfin hit the water he was after my maroon!.. MAN I DON'T KNOW WHY!! he just hates him for some reason!.. So i Sold the sailfin to a new home!.. But of course to get him out for the second time i had to rip the tank apart again!!

So here is the look for this week

I hope you all Enjoy!!

thanks
    Michael!!

I like this way much better. Much more depth and levels to play visually.

Nice set up. Too bad about the sailfin having to go.

what made you decide to choose the clown over the sailfin?
    Those guys can be picky though. I have a red-sea sailfin and on top of everything he is the biggest fish in my tank and the most settled, so he knows he's the king. Whenever i add a new fish he just likes to introduce himself as the king of the tank, and as soon as the new guy learns to obey the sailfin, everyone gets along fine.
    Albert
    My Photos

Mine was a Pacific sailfin.. And the only reason why i chose the clown over him as becouse the clown is hosted with a Anenome in the tank.. where the clown has not bottered anything eles in or going into the tank so far.. it was just that Sail fin was allways going after that Clown.. for some reason.. I left the them together for about 2 days... to the point where my Clown would be staying away and it looked like the sail fin was hunting him .. So then i removed the sail fin.. Chagned things around.. and readded him.. and he was at it again!.
    So i will wait get more of the dosil fish i want then i will re add a Red-sea as i love them soo much more !