Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coral ID

ijo

Coral ID

Does anyone know what kind of coral this is? I got it from ORG a while back... err well mike got it from ORG for me.. hehe Thanks Toooloud... it is defintely a treat.

Its been roughly a month with the new 13k PFO and I am totaly blown away at the new colors I am seeing in there... this was brown when I got it... you can't see it from the picture but the base is turning green.. polyps are a nice yellow and the rim and acro edges are truning a nice purple(may get to blue... only time will tell). Thanks in advance.

IJO

Hi Ivan

That kinda looks like an Acropora efflorescens. Very nice! Is it for sale.

ijo
    I think your right Andy... just did a search on google and found a ton of info on it.

These guys don't come cheap... seen a .5 inch frag on frags.org for $65(I think thats US) and one for $50 on another site.

I think I'm going to let this one grow for a little while longer and see how the colors turn out. I will more than likely sell frags instead of the whole corla. If you want I can add you to the top of the list and contact you when their ready.

Thanks again!!...

IJO

Thanks Ivan

Add me to your list. I'd love a frag.

Talking

put me on the list as well! gotta fill MR 500g

I'd love a frag of that some day. I have never seen anything like it. Very cool shape!
    Susan

ID

That is a MONTACRO CAPCO.

ijo
    lol Data... errrr Johnny... I'm taking a guess but ummm I think you tried to make a funny... : It comes natural for some... I see you have some work to do. hehe

IJO

Talking

its a confused coral! It doesn't know if it wants to be a MONTI CAP or a ACRO!:
    I can't believe the color change in that coral though! HOLY COW folks! I seen that coral a few weeks back and it was butt ugly. Gotta love those 13ks!!!!!!!

Now I want 13ks too! Just have to sell my 250w setup first. Jeez, it really never ends. What a great hobby
    Susan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast