Where did you put your GSP?

I've heard they are fast growers so I'm not sure if I should attach one to the main rock structure (even if the rock is easily removed for fragging) or leave it on the sand.

I would definitely NOT place it where it can attach to the main rockwork. I have a seperate island that is up against my overflow and I keep all my softies, encrusting things there. What I did with my GSP is glue them to the actual overflow wall for them to cover up much the same way people do with vines on the side of their house. In this position, if they creep onto the rocks that are there, it's fine with me.

You just gave me a great idea. My clown has a makeshift nest (tupperware container on it's side) that isn't exactly eye pleasing but he loves it. I have a rock on top of it with mushrooms that I want to take out of there but couldn't figure out what to put on the rock......... now I do!

If you glue the GSP's near the bottom sides of the Tupperware, they'll grow up and eventually completely cover the container onto the rock. Just remember that all corals won't really grow downwards to cover, they always grow upwards towards the light, so palce accordingly and they will grow to cover how you want.

Ahhh good advise, now to find someone who wants a mushroom rock