Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mail order corals?

I'm looking to order some sps frags. Where can I order from? I know of a few, but want to know if I've missed some. They have to be able to ship of course. I'm in Winnipeg. So please share your knowledge, and experiences. Thanks

This site of course, and if they are still in business there is saltwaterconnections in Winnipeg.

I just ordered some Zoos from Ivan and Johny Rock has some nice SPS frags for sale.

not a big fan of saltwater connection

No? I got some very nice Fiji LR from them 2 years back, and two nice clams about a year later. Did you have a bad deal with them? Share!

Talking gools

I get all my stuff here and Ivan is a great guy to deal with. he is still working on the site but ships constantly. need something, just pm IJO. Thats his on site name.

I was there this morning. He has nothing good in his store. His fish are all sick, corals are half dead. He has about 10 purple tangs there this morning, all of them have no fins. I wanted to buy a yellow tang a few weeks back, same thing. He said he accidently turned up the ozone to much and that's why it was like that. Anyways everytime I go in there he talks about how much work he does and how much money he puts into everything. I know a lot of the guys I've talked to in town can't stand him. And now he has a membership fee to buy any of his specials. And his prices are not the same as in the store. I could buy it online, ship it to my house, across town and save myself the gas and time, for the same price. My 2 CENTS:doh!!:

Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on ordering one of his $120 purple tangs this week if the LFS couldn't get one in for me.
    Visit my Reef @ NewfieReef.com

yah please reconsider, they are terrible. I feel so sorry for all his fish.

Not to diminish Gools' concerns, but does anyone else have firsthand experience with SWC to share? It's always useful to get more than one opinion before forming a judgement.
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast