Thread: Wow, Id Please!

Wow, Id Please!

This is uncommon for me.. lol, then again i have had to go how many many many months before adding somthing of my own to my tank

So now that i have this.. What is it..

PLEASE..

here it is under my 250 watt Iwaskis with NO actinics.. Which im upgrading tonite to 5 foot VHO Super actinics.

And here we are using the flash, Hopeing to get a more clear shot of it.

I don't know what it is but it is nice! Where did you get it - Oakville?

Vickie

Nope

Got it from Kenny, Over at Reefquarium..

I haven't been to Reefquarium yet. It looks like a good place to check on when I go to Toronto again.

Thanks

Vickie

Yea its not too bad... I mean they do not have alot .. But when they do they have some nice things..

Someone on another board has id'd it as a Blue Millipora.

No way is that a Milli!! It IS an acro however, you can tell from the lines on it and the tip. How big is it actually, I'm thinking the pic makes it look much bigger than it actually is when comparing it to that piece of macro algae off to the left side of it. The sclerites look real big but that would only be because of the closeness of the pic, correct? I think it is still a tiny frag and eventually it will sprout some branches, then it will look like a more common TriColor perhaps as one possibility. It seems to be that type of frag.

Toutouche..

it is very small. lol, About an inch in size.. and acually in my tank it has taken on a more Greenish look, with Blue tips.. and polyps.. Looks very nice

GOD i hope it grows some what fast

As I thought, it looks very much like it will grow into a Tricolor to me. I've had a few of these corals throughout and it is the closest thing it looks like. It will grow somemore straight up, but keep a watch for some branches to start forming eventually.
    Good luck with it!! With these guys the more light they get ( intensity wise) the nicer they look!!