Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for help

hi
    I am puting in a JL aquatics order to anybody in the Lethbridge alberta area. Tropical fish imports will order them for us and it will give him a cut but we will still pay the same. Shipping is 35 percent of your order. site is www.jlaquatics.com. PM me or e mail me at scorpion729@hotmail.com with any questions or your order list. also only accepting cash

Doo-e- isn't 35% pretty high for shipping? Just so you know- we just got an order from IJO and shipping worked out to less than 15% for me. The order came by plane in two hours. FYI.

By the way- I used to live in Lethbridge. Hang on to your hat!
    Gail in Nova Scotia

thats just what it said on this guys little sheet if you are from lethbridge then u must be familiar with Dino's Pets. Well the old guy bought it and they changed locations acouple times and now it is tropical aquaium services.

You might want to check into placing your order directly with J&L and see if your shipping will be less. Ask for a shipping quote. Especially if you can get small group order. Why pay the middle man? Unless he is going to QT your stock for you for a week or two.
    Gail in Nova Scotia

cut out the middle man.....i have ordered from JL myself...shipping was free over $100.00 if im not mistaken...

Well i have a 200 dollar order so is it free

That may just be on drygoods. I have never heard of free shipping on livegoods. Wouldn't that be nice!
    Gail in Nova Scotia

ya no kidding i want to order 3 cleaner shrimp, 2 peppermint shrimp, 3 dusters, 4 cerith snails, 2 bumble bee snails, and 3 Banggai Cardnalfish

Get some quotes before you order. That should be just one box. Ask Ivan here on this site and then do some comparative pricing and order the stuff yourself if it will be cheaper.
    Gail in Nova Scotia

ya but if i order it it will be off JL not this site. i mean i like this site but they dont have the selection.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast