Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Clown's for a 46

i want a pair of clowns to host my ritteri anenome. i don't really want false percs. i was thinking on 2 true percs but im afraid they wont host the ritteri. im saying NO to GSM's and tomato's. and i think that the clark's are just as bad. i dont want big agressive clowns in my tank. any suggestions?

in all honesty there are guid lines to who hosts were but that is not to say the fish follow those lines. I've had false percs host in my LTA when there not really supposed to but it was s good reaaltionship.[sold them for tank change]. I like the looks of the percs and the black clowns as well.

i don't think i have many options. true/false/ maybe even pink skunks. i dunno. i wish there were more

My tank raised perc is very docile and super friendly. She seems to like my froggie best so far (no anemone) and it's not unheard of for them to take to what takes their fancy so as Johnny said don't be looking for specific "anemone" hosters.

I have a friend that had a black perc and he was aggressive NOT to say he was as mean as a GSM but he was the boss of the tank. Pink skunks are pretty as well but probably harder to get.

check with johnmorris he has baby percs.....he might sell ya some. prob a lot cheaper then buying them at the lfs. they just might host, ya never know

yeah i dont really want babies though..hey johnmorris how about some pics of those clowns???

if you can get them as babys thats even better as they'll pair off as they grow instead of adding adults which might fight! to the death.

Baby percs? he has percs that spawned & raises them?

baby percs

hey John morris, any cool pics of your breeding station! what are you feeding the fry, are you doing the JOYCE method of breeding?

he claims to....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast