New 12" derasa clam
    New lyretail fang blenny
    Many new acros, gorgs and frags

http://www.sjwilson.net/reef
    Susan

ijo
    wow... nice update Susan!!! I recognize a lot of corals in there

IJO

I hope so Ivan, half my corals are from you!
    Susan

Nice pictures...I can't wait till the delivery service down the road starts up. Image fresh food delivered to the door.

PS - If you every get too many corals and you need a storage tank I know of a house near by ya where you can house them indefinitely

Wow flame checked out ur page lastnight i am amazed. i am lovin the lyretail fang blenny do u think i could kep one in my 40 gallon it will have about 40-50 lbs of LR in it

Thanks guys.

Doo-e I would think this would be a good fish for a 40 gallon. They don't get very big and don't interact with other fish. I'm really enjoying mine, she's fun to watch. They love mysis shrimp and finely chopped raw scallops or shrimp.
    Susan

Cool FLAME

awsome as usuall! couple of pointers if your not already on it.
    #1. I ran a 2'' painted white piece of trim wood right along the entire sides of both reflectors to keep them sturdy. you can see the drill holes already available in the sides of the PFO reflectors were you can insert screws. This is good for reson number 2.

#2. The PFO reflectors are predrilled for VHO endcaps so this way you can add 1 VHO inside the canopy were its drilled and another on the outside were you just placed your wood trim. You just need a standoff. this way your lights are not at all in the way of the MH. work awsome for me! and cost a couple bucks for wood.
    p.s keep an eye out for the 2 frags I sent you. there still changing in my tank and look very nice. I have some light blue, a ridge of green and some purple in one set of frags. the others are still more purple right now with just a hue of something coming. these are all at the bottom of my tank so the change should be faster up high. keep me posted.

Amazing photos and sweet setup. Love the aquascapping. Want to do mine... lol. Congrats

Johnny - thanks! The VHO's have been driving me nuts since I switched to the new lights with the horizontal reflectors. I just checked and I see the holes you mentioned. Jeez, I can't believe i didn't think of this before! I'm always building something, I'm sure I have some more 2"x2" lumber in the basement I can use. Finally I can clean up that messy wiring too!

Cman - I was talking to Steve on the weekend. He's going to have the frozen food coming in soon. It'll be Hikari small flat packs. Heh, I'll keep you in mind next time I need a home for a coral. My tank is so full but Ivan keeps getting in these amazing gotta-have corals!
    Susan

Very pretty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast