Multiple fairy wrasse pairs

hi guys,
    im going with fairy wrasses as my showfish for my 46. i currently have 3 firefish. the lfs owner and i have fluked out and created a happy pair of exquisite wrasses at the shop. he is holding them for me until i get rid of my flatworm problem.
    anyways i was thinking on eventually adding a pair of flasher or lineatus wrasses as well. i read on rc about people keeping multiple pairs of wrasses in the same tank. should'nt 75-80lbs of live rock and a 46 gal tank be enough room for 4 fairy wrasses?

Just my opinion, but your Firesfish and most other docile fish stand a good chance of being harassed by the Exquisite wrasses. I used to have one and it would always chase the smaller fish in my tank to the point where I removed it. Call it a coincidence but your avatar fish is one of the fish I have always loved and wanted to have ( Orange spotted Blenny). I went through 3 of them beause of that Exquisite wrasse.

If you are planning on getting clowns too, I think that 2 pairs of wrasses will make things a little bit cramped. I'd stick with one pair in a 46. These things like room to swim.

touche,
    did you have 1 or a pair?
    im wondering if i had a pair, would they tend to be more interested in themselves, than the firefish?
    or would they be more agro because of territory?

I don't know about exquisite wrasses but I've found that other fish in pairs tends to actually make them more aggressive. Perhaps they are wanting less competition or predators for their perspective young? I wouldn't count on pairing making them more peaceful.
    Susan

thanks flame,
    maybe ill hold off on the exquisite