New Goby at live aquria. Order

I found this goby on live aquaria and i was wondering if anybody wanted to go in on a order with me. I want to get a few fish so if you need anything tell me what you want. Local only. Unless you are willing to drive to get your fish or to pay for shipping. If shipped a second time no gaurenteed live delivery. Will deliver to Lethbridge, Barnwell, and coldale. http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_...atId=1727&cc=1
    Anybody can start a reef tank it takes a realy intrest in the hobby to maintain one.

live aquaria does'nt ship to canada
    FYI
    email jl or ac for availabilty

DAMB that was a nice goby too. O well my mom has a mail account on the states side of the border i will have it shipped there and drive it back
    Anybody can start a reef tank it takes a realy intrest in the hobby to maintain one.

ryan

very nice gobie! I haven't seen that one yet. just be reminded that most of those neons/cleaners last only 1 year. fairly exspensive if you order US and drive to pick up.

You might not be able to drive it back across the border either. I'm not positive, but does c.i.t.e.s cover fish?

This has come up a few times. CITES doesn't cover oarnamental fish. However, other state and provincial/federal regulations might. And you always run the chance of getting a border guard who over-interprets the regulations (since I'm sure importing fish is not a daily occurance at most border crossings).
    Nick

As long as it's just a few fish for personal use, you shouldn't have any trouble bringing it back into Canada. If it's a large order then that's something else. Bringing fish INTO the US is another matter entirely. Don't even bother trying.

CITES doesn't cover oarnamental fish
    Not entirely true. CITES covers seahorses as of last week.
    James...

"Knowing is half the battle!" ~ G.I. JOE

I brought some coral frags over to the US with me a few weeks ago, in a lunch cooler, the border guard asked me to open it up and show him what was inside, and there were my 3 coral frags in a ziploc bag, he asked what they were and i said, saltwater aquarium decorations , ( its the best i could think of, i didn't think he'd asl ) so he goes, oh , ok, have a nice trip
    Mark
    50 Gal SPS/LPS Mixed Reef
    25 Gal Fuge
    Neptune Aquacontroller
    Pro Cal Calcium Reactor
    Acrylic City Kalk Reactor
    Euroreef CS6-3 Skimmer
    2x175W MH 1x250W MH 2x65W Actinics

Hmm, that's good to know. Thanks for clearing that up.