Holly Heatting issues!!!

Well i have had this discussion going on in another thread, But wanted to share it here to see what kind of other input i can get! ..

I think i have fixed the issue but what do you all think!

The issue!!
    MY basement where my tank is located the AIR temp is hitting allmost 90 Degrees!! .. causing Major issues..

Other thread, from another board.... SORRY IJO!

had a quick flick through the other thread (well..... first page), and I have heating issues in summer too.
    The plumbing issues I can't comment on, though I do know that the fridge idea isn't a good one, it was discussed on another thread and I can't remember the reasons atm, but I wouldn't go there!!
    The other advise seemed good.
    Try doing a search on MASA (Marine Aquarium Society of Australia), there are sure to be alot of 'interesting' and useful ways to cool the room, the Queensland division may be the most helpful as it's the most Northern state and the hottest by far, (av temp in winter=25-35 deg Celsius!!!!)
    In fact that reminds me I'm sure I'm due for a holiday....It's nearly winter here and the temps at 14deg celcius...Brrrrrrr...Too cold, we're all miserable about this, they promised with global warming that the temp would go up!

This link will take you to the Victorian division, at the bottom of the page the links for other states are listed.
    MASA link
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Oops the Queensland division is the same as the link I gave you to the general MASA site....They've made it all a bit confusing, all the one forum, but different states and territories have their own link to join, and list their stats etc.
    Sorry.
    Anyway did a little search and the answers seem all the same.
    Here's one link, that wasn't bad, but I'm sure that another search would yield other results.
    MASA links cont..
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)