Wrasses and Seahorses?

Have any of you that kept/keep seahorses ever kept a Carpenters Flasher Wrasse with them?
    All the research I did seemed to say that they are a very peaceful and easy going fish....but then I was told me that they are fast swimmers and aggressive feeders.

I don't think that the fast swimming is that big of a deal...seahorses and fish live together in the wild, and the seahorses would simply get used to the wrasse darting around(if he even does)...especially if the wrasse is already there as part of the tank before the seahorses are added. The aggressive feeding I think could also be avoided by spot feeding the wrasse first then the horses.

I was also warned that the wrasse will tend to "flash" the seahorses to show his territory...this is what worries me the most. Any aggressivness at all will rule him out as a seahorse tank mate.

So what say you?
    James...

"Knowing is half the battle!" ~ G.I. JOE

I Just took my carpenters flashers out of my tank.(not for agression, but because of jumping), however the male is a very agressive feeder and was'nt intimidated by anything and was always flashing. it drove my firefish under the rockwork, and they look much happier now that the wrasses are gone. i would'nt recommend the flasher with sea horses because IME it is a voracious eater and wont stop untill ALL of the food is gone. since SH are slow eaters, it would be very difficult to keep them well fed.
    HTH
    i would look into something slower than wrasses.

Thanks aquamann,

The feeding is an issue if they want ALL of the food...but the flashing and being territorial is going to be a problem like I figured.

I'm leaning towards a Rainford's Goby(or a few of em) if I can find any!
    James...

check reefraft for rainford's
    It's not a hobby,it's an obsession.

Sokol,

I've since found out that Rainford's need a deep sandbed with lots of life to survive...mine is only 2 months old and an inch deep...so that one is out too!

I'm trying to track down an Eight Line Wrasse which is proven to be safe with seahorses.
    James...

I just checked out their website...no rainford's anyways...

Besides I won't buy from someplace that doesn't list the prices...set a price and live with it...don't put "call" so you can change the price as you wish.
    They also seem to list every fish that they can get...not just what they have.

AC does it the right way!
    James...