can't belieave i over looked it!

So the last 2 weeks have BEEN Horrible around here.. between trying get things done for summer holidays.. Working on setting up the 125 gallon tank and just tons of family things..

Due to all the above i have neglected my tank.. Really have not seen it with the lights on :what: So today i get home from work.. start doing some work on the new tank and stop to see the old tank and think OH MY GOD! .. Freaked out alittle started pulling some hair! .. Freaked out becouse i thought that my Halides ( Brand New XMS ) where screwed!.. So i sat around wondering WHY Me.. and then got around to acually taking a closer look at the tank to see that WOW i have not cleaned it in atleast 2 weeks.. most likly 3.. And there was a NASTY green Film all over the glass...

So jumped into my Bag of goodies.. Got 1/2 naked and went to work.. and i must say! .. WOW.. Forgot my lights looked SOOO good

:victory: :victory: :victory:

Sent off my emails to Reef-raft freaking out becouse of the lights.. and then got around to cleaning the tank !

This is with Just the 10Ks running!!

And then toss in some Actinic!

Jensen, Im sure i got your heart beating like mine!!!! Sorry about that buddy! Its all good!

Thanks
    Michael!

Cool

nice color MIKE! The first one freaked me out. I thought, is he loosing it? look how green his tank is "lol"

Yup..

I am losing it, I can't belieave that i let the tank get that bad!

ijo
    its looking nice now!!!... all tanks have a bad day/week/month every now and then

IJO

Yea its finally look nice.. lol Just in time for me to move it all into the new tank! .. , hope to have that up and running in 2 weeks!

You can always look at it THIS way. Your snails must have been VEEEERY happy with a round the clock buffet happening!! Also, from the inside I'm betting the animals felt even more at home with the glass coated to look more natural..., from the inside that is!!! Now they can see those big aliens walking in front of them once again and even peering into their little world!!

i guess you decided not to go with the "swamp" theme.
    Albert
    My Photos