please ID (sponges??)

Since my tank is all reef (for now!) some strange growing things have been taking off. (My Coral Beauty must have been nipping them off before) anyway! Here are some & I don't know what they are..
    this pic has small red bubble things growing on the rock (circled in pink) and there's some ruffly looking stuff which I think might be some sorta codeacia? (circled in blue)
    I've noticed that raising kids & fish are similar: Patience & dedication really pays off!

spongy thing

at the base of my candy cane there is this funky pink thing growing.. it's very translucent, and has what looks sponge like tunnels growing out of it. (circled in blue)
    I've noticed that raising kids & fish are similar: Patience & dedication really pays off!

one last thing...

this tube critter looks like some kind of feather duster, but it's nocturnal, (so of course getting a day time pic of the feathers has been a lost cause!) Anyway this is it's tube, when it's extended at night it's white coloured with tiny brown specks on the 'feathers' ..looks very feathery & full head.

http://www.marinbi.com/ascidiacea/

The first two pics are a little dark and hard to see, if you see that link I think that some of the stuff may be sea squirts as well as sponges. If the tunnels have V spouts here and there chances are it's s.s. I have pink, orange, white and deep purple ones and they are quite something to watch.

Even if it's not sea squirt read up on them (I have several other links I'll post), they are really interesting critters.

As for the featherdusters, are they on the sand? I have lots of those and I've meant to look them up a dozen times.

Hi Cake! Yeah sorry the red (algae??) pic is dark, but it was the best one I have... I'll keep trying to get more pix of it. (I need to cruise the photo forum for tips!!!)
    The spouts on the pink thing are oval shape & they move in the current. They seem to like shady spots too, (none are in full light.) Great link!! S.S are pretty cool! Now that I know what I'm looking for, I found this link
    http://www.ascidians.com/allspecies.htm
    the tube/featherduster is attached to LR and it seems to have a smaller one near it. (maybe a cluster?)
    Thanks Cake!!! :thumb:

Cake! You're right! I found the exact SS: http://www.ascidians.com/families/di...mmorphpink.htm

awesome! Time to find out more.....

http://bioweb.uwlax.edu/zoolab/Table...ea_squirts.htm

That's another great site. You should look around and see if you can see those little larvae fellas. I find squirts very interesting.