Small fish for small tank

I'm setting up my 2nd FOWLR tank. The tank is a 15g hex. I wish to put 3 different varieties, small, and peaceful (but not always hiding) fish in the tank.

Can anyone suggest 4 or 5 so that I can pick from the list?

Thanks for the help.

I really like (although I've never seen in person) the blue stripped clowns as well as the purple firefish
    ======================
    sold the 77gallon back in 2005, looking to setup a nano

For my son's 15G, we considered:

Clown pair (Ocellaris or percula).
    Firefish
    Royal Gramma
    Yellow assessor
    Various small gobies
    Blue/green chromis

I doubt that the smaller puffer or lions would work in a 15G but I may be wrong.

Seahorses might also be possible.
    Nick

Smaller clowns are always good in nanos as are gobies. Make sure you have a good lid for the firefish. A royal gramma may be too territorial in a 15. IMO, I definitely wouldn't go w/ a lion (messy eater) or a puffer. Seahorses are possible but you are going to want an established tank and an experienced keeper. And chromis really like to swim so I don't know about putting them into a 15 gal hex. A midas blenny or a pair of cardinals might be alright too.

Thanks all for the list. As my other tank has a pair of Ocellaris Clown, so I don't condsider clownfish in this one.

I've seen the purple firefish, I like it and that's one I will have.

I believe seahorse has a short life span and I want something which can last longer.

I like the yellow assessor, but I'm not sure whether it is really peaceful or not.

Blue/green chromis I believe are better kept with group and as you said they need space to swim.

Just check the midas blenny, it looks nice. But it will nip at firefish and goby. I also don't like the look of the cardinals.

I also like the pygmy banded possum wrasse, royal gamma basslet, two spot bimaculatus blenny, and greenbanded goby. Together with the purple firefish and yellow assessor, I need to pick 3 of them that they can live together peacefully.

I wouldn't go w/ more than 3 small fish.... or is that what you are saying? Sorry if it is.

I've been looking for some time to find a yellow assessor in Canada and have had no success. ORA is supposed to be raising them but I haven't found any for sale here. If you find one, I'd be interested to learn where you get it.
    Nick

Hi I am talking about putting 3 fish in this tank.

Also you're right that I've only seen blue assessor in LFS, but not the yellow assessor.