Thread: Doo-ee/ryan

Talking Doo-ee/ryan

well, some of you might remember DOO-EE/RYAN from awhile back. He was a jerk to say the least and many a fish died because he didn't like to listen to anyone and he knew it all. I've been following him on CANREEF [because I don't like being called stupid] and he went from completely crashing his tank to selling his 40g to getting ready to start a frag farg to building a LARGE tank to finally saying that he is packing it in and going back to fresh water. good by DOO-EE/RYAN and fairwell.

liv
    Johnny scores ! woohoo !
    man that was a funny thread.

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Thanks for the update Johnny..

lol i was wondering what had happened to that little S#!%
    good riddens

man...hahahaah
    i just spent a few dozen minutes reading over there and dooe really went to town lol. the word "ritalin" comes to mind...WOW. He was OUT TO LUNCH..

Greetings from Canreef!

I don't think we had as "extensive" or "intense" a version of The Doo-E Experience as you guys here did... I mean sure, he caused some friction and other problems (people pulling their hair out, etc) but he did provide a great deal of entertainment too.

I think he got booted about 3 times, still keeps coming back though... I expect him to populate our Freshwater Forum with hilarious posts for many years to come.

We just basically humoured him, to a point. He's just a kid after all... like one guy said, "Gee, a teenager who doesn't listen to advice and knows everything! What next?!"

:biggrinbo
    - Alan

Talking AJ

now that I think about it, I should have been nicer because it is actually lonely here with out him:bawling: theres tons of teenagers on RC and here that have a little more respect but oh well. I'm suprised though, I don't think I've seen anyone go back to freshwater after reefing it?