Anyone ever buy something from Aquatraders?

I've seen thier ads in Aquarium Fish Magazine but the website they have has not worked since I saw it last year around this time.

Any input would be great appreciated.

I guess I should say what they sell (I am in no way affiliated with this company).

In there latest ad they are selling an 8 watt UV for 39 and a dual T5 canopy with bulbs for $49. Older ads had buy more then 8 55watt pc bulbs for $10 each.

It's kind of frustrating because they have had the website address & ads in AFM for over a year but the web address has a splash page that says something to the effect that it is waiting for the owner to put something up Aquatraders

I guess I can phone the number in the ad but I want to know if anyone has actaully ever bought anything from them.

Cheers,
    Vic [veng68]

finally the website is up. Pretty good deal for 10000k 55 watt PC bulbs and I think I am going to get the UV sterilizer for a friends pond.

If you look at thier ad in the Sept or Oct Aquarium Fish Magazine they have a dual T5 canopy for $50 US (with bulbs). I figure the reflectors may not be the best but it may be good for a freshwater tank. I will have to ask questions about replacement bulb costs but I may buy some for my freshwater tanks.

Cheers,
    Aquaman

hmmm are the bulbs jebo bulbs?
    Don't Panic Feel free to visit my blog -> Internet Tough Guy.

Originally posted by mickyfin
    hmmm are the bulbs jebo bulbs?
    I guess so.......... is that bad......... I have not confirmed it yet.

Cheers,
    Vic [veng68]