Live Rock Storage

Hi All,

I've currently got 90lbs of live rock sitting in 2 tubs with 15 gallons of water each. The specs are 1.025 salinity and 79-80 degree with a PH of 7.8

Is this an ok level of PH for the rock or should I do a water change ? I'm planning on setting up the tank on saturday or sunday. so far in the rock i've got 3 stripped mushrooms and have seen a very small starfish (or at least i think) and a few snails.

thanks,
    Nick.

ijo
    I think the rock will be fine... I bet your excited about getting started... hehe I remember how I felt when I took my first $100 piece of rock home. It was 10/lbs BTW... lol

IJO

haha, all I got left is to finish off the stand.. I'm just waiting for something to explode and have everything fall to pieces !

Everything seems to be going well so far... just sold the lighting and the only disaster so far was my salinity tester breaking after falling off my desk (the circle weight in the middle fell out of the arrow)... all in all I think I'm doing pretty good as I got my LR for about 2.75/lb

if everything goes well I should be setup by end of weekend and be able to post some pics !

ijo
    thats awesome... can't wait to see it... by the way $2.75/lb is crazy cheap. nice grab

IJO