Question Longnose Filefish

Anyone here either have a longnose Filefish or know if it will be good to keep in a reef aquarium?? I saw one at the LFS today and am considering buying him instead of a royal gamma just because he's a bit more rare looking in my opinion.

Any advice on this would be great.. I did a google search and pulled up info on him but there wasn't much there.

Thanks in advance.

I dont knmow if you saw this site, but it may provide more info you need: http://www.wetwebmedia.com/filefish.htm
    180g with 2 x 54g corner bowfront bookends. 220 FOWLR in the works, 75g sump, 75g fuge, 75g QT.
    Solaris I4 72", 2 x 150 HQI Outer Orbit Pendants, Reeflo Orca 250, Profilux controller, Tunze 6101's and 6055's, Deltec CA Rx, PM Kalk Mixer, PM SR45 reactors.

Thanks for the link reefmania... Says that only stay alive for about a week in captive and only eat acapora polyps... So much for a cool looking file fish

Ah, I know which fish you mean now. I did some research on that one too. Very beautiful fish. Wet Web Media is right, everything I read said the same thing. Obligate coralivore, never lives in captivity. If you do a search on the scientific name you'll find more results:
    oxymonacanthus longirostris
    It's a real pity so many of these are collected only to die.
    Susan

The LFS didn't really know the name and I though it was a Orange spotted filefish or a long nose filefish as mostly referred to but wanted to check the web to be sure and to find out more info on it... I guess the shipper got the 2 in and wanted to unload them before they died so they made some $$$ thay actually passed the fish off as a long nose puffer (clearly not the fish that was for sale)... Looks like I'll be giving them some bad news or else someonw who doesn't do their homework will have a rude awakening... thanks everyone !