Thread: My new corals

My new corals

So here they are, 1 day after getting them at Bill's place. Thanks to everyone who I was able to trade with/buy from. I cant wait for these to grow in!

Orange digita from Bill (now I just need to somehow get a blue frag from you )

Green digita from Jagger. It ended up breaking into 3 on my way home, but thats fine with me because the original frag was pretty big. Under my acintics, this guy REALLY glows.

Red Mili from Reefmutt.

Pink birdsnest from Harley. Incedentially, I have 2 spare mounted frags of this if anyone wants to trade.

These next 3 are ones I bought from Ivan. I think I have them IDed properly.

Tricolor Acro.

Bali Slimer

Blue Tip tabletop Acro

I couldnt get a good shot of the 4th one I bought from Ivan. When I do, I'll post it.

As you can see, all the polyps are out and look great. I rotated alot of the elbows on the spray manifold and have created some great alternating currents and chaotic flow.

Once again, it was great meeting you all and I hope we can make this a little more frequent.
    -Dazz

Some really nice looking frags.

Dazz,

I lost track of who got what. Stop by some time and we will get you a piece of blue. Not next weekend though. I'll be in Africa.

Nice frags, wish there where some people in my area.
    Jason

No worries Bill, these will keep me busy for a while

Thanks jjjtoy.
    -Dazz

Just a quick note, Ivan just told me I got the Bali slimer and the tri color mixed up. Amazingly, both have 3 colors! So I wonder how rare a blue tip tricolor bali slimer is?
    -Dazz

ijo
    You got our last blue slimer... over time the base should turn the same blue you currently see it in the tip. :thumb:

IJO

I still cant get over how great the coloration is on these Ivan... I mean, you can clearly see green, blue and purple on that slimer! They really are all awesome!
    -Dazz

so...Dazz any more crabs for sale?
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

It dosnt look like it. All the ones that are left are in very hard to get areas, and from my counts, I only have 8 or 9 that are visible. Granted they hide a lot, so there are probably quite a few more, but in pretty impossible areas to grab. The rock in my tank is made up of 3 large 40 to 60lbs rocks, which makes taking them out pretty impossible for a few crabs. The ones I brought to Bill's, I had grabbed when I moved my rock from my 50 to the new 120, and I placed them in the sump so I could get them easily.

Good news though, I spoke to Ivan and he said he might order some in the next few shipments. I'm really sorry to everyone that wasnt able to buy a crab, but I had no idea there would be _that_ much interest in them. If more people had PMed me online I would have made sure to get more when I had a chance.
    -Dazz