Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

What A Rip Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

compare these two prices guys, what a rip off big al's is :guns:

http://www.jlaquatics.com/cgi-bin/sh...gno=pc-al48260

http://www.bigalsonline.ca/catalog/p...875&pcid1=1843
    i cant believe the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luckily i bought mine at jl aquatics:biggrinbo

Wow, that's a pretty significant price difference. Good thing you shopped around!
    Susan

ya...that is a big diffrence...

I have never bought anything from big als because of that,I used to buy from jl but i hate there atittude.I buy at mops now because he will match any online prices and he very very helpfull and friendly.

One time i called jl in the day time from work and I had another line for not even 1 min.I came back to the line and he had hung up.So i call back and i say sorry i am at work and that f$%ng ASS$#le says "YA ME TOO".I told him that he was an ass and to cancel my order.(When I order I usually order for a good amount too).He then he said "ALRIGHT".I told him you dont want my business or what,Then i started to get pissed off,He told me that he didnt have time for this,"DO YOU WANT TO ORDER OR NOT"?I told him that I would tell verybody i know not to buy from them again and i hung up.

I then called MAIL ORDER PET SUPPLIES, he was supper friendly and told me he would match any online price.From then on I bought Thousands of $$$ from him...too bad for jl.
    Derik...

does he have a web site derik?
    We need more Indians!

The web site is www.mops.ca

FWIW the price for this lighting on their web site is $399, aboutg midway between the other two prices but closer to the Big Als price.

AC (IJO) also sells this unit ($329.99 on the Shopping cart).
    Nick

Unfortunately here in montreal, BigAls has better pricing on alot of things compared to the other LFS. They have the same 120 that I bought at Aquatropical for $80 less.
    -Dazz

Like I told you guys he does match any online prices especially jl aquatics and has a hell of alot of better service and ships faster too because its in ontario.He did numerous time gave me the price of jl aquatics,he usually answer to email on the week end too.You cannot go wrong with this guy beleive me I bought 1000$$'s from him and will continue to get from him too..
    Derik...

it makes me sick that companies can differ so much in price on the same item. Can you imagine not having the internet and big als was your only lfs, the markup they already make is astronomical, i wonder how many people have already paid this price for the item.
    i could probably ring up big als and get the light for the same price as jl's minus 5% (as stated on there web page) but its not the point, stock should be offerred at a fair and competitive price all the time. Its the same with this mail in rebate b*******t you mail in the coupon 6 mnths down the line you get your money back, they rely on people not sending in the coupon how dispicable......... i'm OUTRAGED!!!!!

:wtf:

Glad i got that off my chest
    We need more Indians!

I know I hate those fudging mail in rebate...also the worst part is that you go at the store big als itself they have a even higher price...
    Derik...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast