Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: small loss

Unhappy small loss

well, some of you know that I bought a house to fit my next tank and I finally moved my 90g over to the new house,[thanks for the help IJO]. I did lose a lovely green acro and part of my pink poccilapora but other than that it went okay.
    can't wait to start planning the big tank now!!!

ijo
    Np Johnny... I'm sure you'll return the favor soon :evillaugh

John,
    I finally fragged my Green Monti Cap tonight and I have a piece for you if you want it.
    Yeah, you too Ivan. It was big and I made a few big pieces and a few smaller pieces. Believe me even the small pieces will become big in no time!!!
    Sean told me today that he MIGHT be coming down this weekend. If he does, then I'll give him the pieces for you guys. If not, then we'll have to meet again somehow soon.

ijo
    Thats awesome Greg... thanks :beer:

John and I were talking about heading up sometime soon... I'll send him a message and try to plan something out over the next couple weeks.

IJO

Have you spoken to Sean, he told me today by email that he MIGHT try to come down tomorrow. I haven't gotten a confirmation yet though.

Hopefully, you guys can get them soon though, as they are in my sump on a rack, but no lighting down there for corals. If you aren't comong up this weekend, I'll have to keep them in my main tank until you guys DO come down, but I've not much place in there!!!

ijo
    I won't be able to make it tomorrow... but anytime after that... if shawn doesn't make it over... I'll try to make it up there next weekend.

If anyone else would like to take a day trip over to Montreal let me know... maybe we could visit a few marine stores while were up there. :idea:

IJO

Heh, heh... Apparantly, there is a big opening of a brand new Big Al's just a couple minutes away from Vince and I today ( Saturday). We're going to go look, but all I've heard is nothing that great about them. it'll be the first of that chain in our city. The good thing about them opening is that all the other main SW LFS's have been getting all kinds of cool stuff and unusual stuff..., probably trying to sway people to stay with them as they are most probably nervous about another competitior moving in....:guns:

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    I dunno about that big opening...

I didn't see any sign of the store. Maybe I didn't have the right location?
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

Talking

I might be good for next weekend! I'm all moved in and could use the break. I was at AQUARIUM SERVICES[A.K.A BIG ALS]
    and seen some awsome ANTHIAS for $59. I think they were the FAT HEADS. sometimes they get nice fish but the corals suck.I got a frag of green monti from IJO but I wonder if its the same green. man I'm going to be the MONTI KING soon with 4 colors going now! P.S greg, I already started my renovations in the basement for my next tank. I'm going ta beat ya!

John
    Originally posted by Johnny Rock
    P.S greg, I already started my renovations in the basement for my next tank. I'm going ta beat ya!
    Yeah..., but mine will be done right!!!! No 3/4" tubing for returns AND I won't forget to pick up my wife when it's time!!! :

So you already have a green Monti??!!! I fragged you as piece of mine lastnight because you had told me you wanted some, no??
    What's the 4 colors you have?
    I don't think you'll beat me for being the Monti king of variety.., especially when you see my idea once I have MY new tank setup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast