Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool New Fish! Ac Rocks!!!!!!!

I have to say thanks to AC and IVAN for the 4 fish I picked up today! I'm so so happy [impressed].
    FLAME ANGEL.
    PURPLE VELVET FAIRY WRASSE.
    SCOTTS FAIRY WRASSE.
    CLOWN[occ].
    the fish are just awsome awsome. AC has been extremely good to me and from what I've seen at AC [store] lately Ivan is really moving along and getting some great selection of fish and corals. The work thats been put into the store [holding area] has been growing very quick. look forward to a big boost to AC's stock in the new year. can't wait!!

That's great news, I've noticed the bigger selection of livestock that seems to get bigger every week...good work AC! I can't wait to place my first livestock order...although I'm probably still a few months away from that at least. Congrats on your new additions Johnny Rock...very nice choices.
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Hey Johnny, ya didn't get the Kole Tang? I too was looking just yesterday on the sight here and saw a much larger selection of fish. Itts got me thinking. Now dont you go make another trip tomorrow and buy up the rest.

Good picks.

Ward
    180g with 2 x 54g corner bowfront bookends. 220 FOWLR in the works, 75g sump, 75g fuge, 75g QT.
    Solaris I4 72", 2 x 150 HQI Outer Orbit Pendants, Reeflo Orca 250, Profilux controller, Tunze 6101's and 6055's, Deltec CA Rx, PM Kalk Mixer, PM SR45 reactors.

I got a pile of stuff yesterday to. The copperband and sixline wrasse I got from Ivan are amazing. The corals are sweet too. To bad I'm in Newfoundland and Ivan's in Ontario.

Road trip?????
    180g with 2 x 54g corner bowfront bookends. 220 FOWLR in the works, 75g sump, 75g fuge, 75g QT.
    Solaris I4 72", 2 x 150 HQI Outer Orbit Pendants, Reeflo Orca 250, Profilux controller, Tunze 6101's and 6055's, Deltec CA Rx, PM Kalk Mixer, PM SR45 reactors.

Cool

That KOLE was VERY nice! I'm gonna let my tank settle for a bit as I'm up there with numbers [17? I think] in fish and my skimmer is still not up yet. Got my pump MAK4 from AC today so maybe next week I'll kick back and set it up.

John,
    You're going to put that Mak 4 on the big skimmer?!! That won't cut it!!! I know..., I have the Mak 4 on my skimmer and will change it in a couple days for anothe GRI 520 pump.

we need pics johnny! you cant just announce gettign new livestock without pics!!
    Craig

Tank: 77gal reef, deltec AP600 skimmer, 440W VHO lighting.
    Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

Cool

greg, I used the T4 velocity and LIFEREEF recommend the little gaint 4. the MAK 4 is a tad bit better pump than that so why wouldn't it work??

Johnny,

About your flame angel....im sure you read a tad on them,Are they somewaht reef safe?Some people say that they dont last long but from what ive read from bob fenners site and book they are suppose to be one of the hardiest dwarf angels....What do you think?What would you say would be the min size tank for them?
    Derik...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast